Here are some reasons why you might choose
Warkanoid when you want to spend some free minutes with fun:
- Its graphics and visual effects. No more plain colored rectangles
- it's time for truly nice and addicting images. Just visit Screenshots
page to take an impression of what I'm talking about.
- Its smooth controls. You can use keyboard, mouse and joystick to control
your paddle in a most convenient way.
- Its music and sound effects. Enjoy tens of specially composed tracks
varying from classical arcade arrangements to Fairyland-inspired compositions.
- "Handmade" themed levels. This is not an another set of
strange patterns made of bricks - every level in Story-book game theme
is an unique picture completely dissimilar to another ones.
- About 40 different power-ups, 7 weapon upgrades, one special weapon,
tens of enemies (each with its unique behavior) and much more things
change the situation every second so you haven't got a chance to be
bored of the game.
- Ability to save and load games. You don't need to start the game over
and over when you have bad luck.
- Three levels of difficulty - a comfortable play for anyone from newbie
to arcade ace.
- Worldwide Hall Of Fame.
It's as easy as one-two-three to let the whole world know about your
achievements. You gain a great score, Warkanoid does the rest.
I bet you think: "Promotional stuff.
All of the above are just promotional stuff. Things doesn't look so appealing
in reality". Well, I have something in reserve. Visit the Awards
page and read what some major software resource reviewers tell about Warkanoid
trilogy. You'll not be disappointed.
Rated "E" by ESRB
Warkanoid has been rated by the biggest independent
content rating organization - ESRB
(Entertainment Software Rating Board). "E", or "Everyone"
rating means that the game may be suitable for persons ages six
and older, and it will appeal to people of many ages and tastes.